Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: yamada taro

  1. #1
    Inactive Member destinychild's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yamada taro v1c1 page 15 it's corrupted. can you fix it?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *was too shy to startt a new tread so took a long lost one*

    ah ah! a manga a cool as Yamada couldn't -not- have a bit of yaoi in it!! mwouahahaha!! XD

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That part was hilarious and unexpected!

    And Yamada can be pretty scary at times [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member xjckimberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2003
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm. I've heard ppl talking abt a part where yamada was involved in a host club or sth like that. REAALLI looking forward to that part. *smirk*
    Which volume is it in?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehehe thats funny..i opened this thread to read and it said there was a yaio thing in yamada and i was like ..what what yaio..i didnt see any yaio. i went back to read yamada..turns out i had downloaded four chapters and just totally forgot to read them. It felt like i had just got the greatest present ever. i should "forget" more often. oh yah and that was a good story.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kamitoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    a friend mentioned something about yamada about to be licensed??

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Really? That's a surprise. I wouldn't have been surprised by Ultra Maniac being licensed, considering it's got its own anime, but I would be surprised by Yamada no Taro... there's so many Japanese culture points that most American publishers would feel compelled to try to edit out. >.<

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kamitoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't heard that one, but in 2004 Tokyo Pop is going to be releasing Fruits Basket.

    Here's the article.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm...I haven't heard anything about Yamada Taro being licensed. ^^**

    Oh yes, the host club scene! I was distributing pictures of it on IRC XD. I forgot what book it takes place in and I'm at work so I can't really go check right now, but Yamada gets a job cosplaying as Shinji at a host club. XD And of course, Sugiura follows him and does Rei. ^^

    There's also a taiwanese drama series of Yamada Taro which is pretty popular in Taiwan. I haven't seen it yet but I'm looking all over for it. ^^

    I love this manga. XD My absolute favorite comedy manga!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •